The characteristics I take into account when selecting a pair of women’s jeans include:
- Am I comfortable with the way they fit on me?
- Is the inseam long enough as the jeans’ leg must cover my ankle?
- Is there a sufficiently long fly for obvious reasons?
- Do they stay in place with minimal slippage and/or bunching?
- Plus, are the size & placement of the back pockets ok? If too small or placed too high, they can look overtly feminine.
Breaking Up With Fast Fashion Has Been Easier
“I try as much as possible to give you a great basic product and what comes out, I feel, is really amazing.”